Wednesday, December 24, 2008

For Nan & Nanda....

.
This afternoon I was reunited with my beloved Gabrielle. To celebrate we headed to St Paul's Cathedral in London to attend the Carols Service.
.


Although we had to join an incredibly long line (which almost went right the way around the cathedral) we made it inside and got seats with a view of a very nice / plain pillar. However, the choir and all the priests etc. did a procession at the beginning so we got a close up look. The little choir boys were so cute with their lizard frill collars on!

Apparantly the choir's singing was far preferable to ours so we only got to join in on a couple of songs (Lauren & Naomi will be sighing in relief) but we didn't know half of them anyway : )

Unfortunately I can't say that I managed to get through the whole affair without a few moments of shut-eye... though I did try to fight it... and it was church after all!

But the cathedral? Amazing. So amazing. I would show you but the man told me off for trying to take a photo (after the service of course!). Oops.

Proof of my attendance:

Merry Christmas Nan & Nanda!!!! I made it to church!
.

No comments: